1) Open Mozilla Thunderbird and click the menu “Tools > Add-ons”.
2) Locate the add-on “G-Hub Pro” in the Add-ons list. Click the “Options” button for G-Hub Pro.
3) Within the window that opens, locate the Google service whose url you would like to customize.
4) Type in the desired url or modify the existing url as desired. Click “Save” when finished.
5) The associated button will open the new url the next time it is clicked.
How do I know what my Google Apps url is for each service?
It’s best to contact your IT Department for your company’s Google Apps url’s as they may prefer that you access them through company-specific url’s. If you are unable to contact your IT Department or would prefer to proceed on your own the url’s listed below will generally open each service when substituting yourdomain.com with your Google Apps domain.