Version 3.5.0 (October 26, 2020)
- Added tab for Google Chat.
- Added tab for Google Meet (Beta use only. Results may vary. Works properly in some Windows configurations. Does not work on macOS 10.14 or newer).
- Added tab for YouTube Music (Google Play music has been retired by Google and libraries/purchases have been transferred to YouTube Music).
- Changed “Open In New Tab” context menu so that it works on any link anywhere in Thunderbird (previously only worked for google.com links).
- Added visual confirmation when saving settings.
Version 3.4.0 (December 12, 2019)
- Added “Open In New Tab” context menu to Google links that are right-clicked. When clicked, this menu item will open the link in a new Thunderbird tab. This is helpful when switching to secondary Google accounts that would otherwise open in the default web browser instead of a new Thunderbird tab.
Version 3.3.1 (September 26, 2019)
- Fixed: Custom links text on launcher tab not showing customized title.
Version 3.3.0 (September 25, 2019)
- Back by popular demand: the launcher tab returns as a toolbar drop-down menu item.
Version 3.2.0 (September 24, 2019)
- Replaced Launcher Tab with dropdown menu, greatly reducing the impact of changes forced by TB 68.
- Added preferences to customize what services appear in the menu. On the preferences page, check the services you want to appear in the new dropdown menu and uncheck services you want to hide from the menu.
- Updated the 6 custom links so that link names can be configured by the user (“Custom Link X” can now be renamed to anything a user desires).
Version 3.1.2 (September 10, 2019)
- Moved Google Plus link configuration to G-Suite section of preferences.
- Note: this is the first v3 update pushed to users via automatic updates.
Version 3.1.1 (September 9, 2019)
- Fixed nasty bug that prevented launcher tab from loading new services tabs.
- Started signing add-on for use with Thunderbird 69 Beta.
- Enabled automatic updates for version 3. Note: you MUST be running G-Hub Pro 3.1.1 or later to receive automatic updates.
- Added Google service icons to preferences tab/page.
- Removed legacy add-on framework.
Version 3.0.3 (September 6, 2019)
- Minor bug fixes.
- Removed Adsense button due to incompatibility with Thunderbird tabs.
Version 3.0.0 (August 29, 2019)
- Support for Thunderbird 68 which was released on August 27, 2019.
- —Add-on has been re-written as a restartless WebExtensions add-on.
- New launcher tab which opens Google tabs from a single G-Hub Pro location.
Version 2.0.0 (April 30, 2018)
- Support for Thunderbird 60 which is scheduled for released in May 2018.
- ALL NEW intuitive html based settings page. Settings will open in a tab on Thunderbird versions 57 or higher.
- Auto-Update has been fully implemented for future G-Hub Pro releases. This required implementing the hosting infrastructure to provide automatic updates in addition to changes to the plugin itself. No more manual updating!
- Toolbar buttons have been organized into alphabetical order in the customize window.
- Added Google Jamboard toolbar button.
- Added Google Cloud Search toolbar button.
Version 1.14.1 (April 9, 2018)
- Updated compatibility for versions.
Version 1.14.0 (March 25, 2018)
- Added Google Keep.
- Updated config URL error messages for Docs, Spreadsheets, and Presentations.
Version 1.13.0 (September 6, 2017)
- Added Google Adsense.
- Added Google Analytics.
- Added Google Domains.
- Added Google Forms.
- Updated Thunderbird version compatibility.
Version 1.12.0 (January 4, 2016)
- Added toolbar button to add additional Google accounts. (native in-page “add account” no longer works due to changes made by Google and incompatibility with Thunderbird’s native browser implementation)
Version 1.11.0 (November 17, 2015)
- Added Google Hangouts.
- Added Google Photos.
- Fixed identity for Picasa (previously displayed as photos, which was no longer correct following the launch of the NEW Google Photos service.
Version 1.10.0 (January 5, 2015)
- Repaired Google Docs/Spreadsheets/Presentations buttons.
- Code efficiency updates.
- New App Icon.
Version 1.9.2 (February 17, 2014)
- Added icons for custom links.
Version 1.9.1 (December 19, 2013)
- Updated compatibility with latest versions of Thunderbird.
Version 1.9.0 (August 21, 2013)
- Added Google Play button.
- Added 3 additional custom link buttons for a total of 6.
- Changed custom link buttons to read “Link 1”, “Link 2”, “Link 3”, etc.
Version 1.8.0 (August 13, 2013)
- Updated the icons set to a beautiful new generation.
- Added Google News button.
- Added Google Books button.
- Updated Google Docs button to represent service name change to Google Drive.
- Fixed new Doc/Spreadsheet/Presentation buttons so new Drive items can be created inside Thunderbird.
- Removed buttons associated with stale services (Wave, Reader).
- Updates support for Mozilla Thunderbird though version 26.0.
Version 1.7.0 (January 12, 2012)
- Added Google Contacts Tab.
- Added 3 Custom Buttons.
- Updates support for Mozilla Thunderbird though version 12.0a1.
Version 1.6.0 (November 8, 2011)
- Added Blogger Tab.
- Updated Google+ Button. Fixes v7+ visual glitch and its styling now conforms to other G-Hub Buttons.
- Updates support for Mozilla Thunderbird though version 11.0a1.
- Thanks to some updates from Google, Google docs documents now work without workarounds in the new editor.
- Updates support for Mozilla Thunderbird though version 8.0a1.
- Adds Google+ support.
- WORKAROUND: Create new document (using new button). Documents created by other methods cannot be edited because of an incompatibility between Google Docs and Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Added button to create Google Documents.
- Added button to create Google Spreadsheets.
- Added button to create Google Presentations.
- Fixed incorrect small version icon for Google Docs.
- Updated compatibility for Thunderbird v5.
- Changed options dialog to scroll contents to accommodate users on netbooks or lower resolution screens.
- Added Google Finance Tab.
- Added Google Sites Tab.
- Added Picasa Tab.
- Updated click handlers.
- added Google Logout Button.
- updated Google Maps icon.
- corrects minor typo.
- added Google Search tab.
- added Google Maps tab.
- added click handler to make tabs link handling smarter.
- small cosmetic fixes for buttons.
- Initial Release.