Version 2.0.0 (April 30, 2018)
- Full support for Thunderbird 60 which is scheduled for released in May 2018.
- ALL NEW intuitive html based settings page. Settings will open in a tab on Thunderbird versions 57 or higher.
- Auto-Update has been fully implemented for future G-Hub Pro releases. This required implementing the hosting infrastructure to provide automatic updates in addition to changes to the plugin itself. No more manual updating!
- Toolbar buttons have been organized into alphabetical order in the customize window.
- Added Google Jamboard toolbar button.
- Added Google Cloud Search toolbar button.
Version 1.14.1 (April 9, 2018)
- Updated compatibility for versions.
Version 1.14.0 (March 25, 2018)
- Added Google Keep.
- Updated config URL error messages for Docs, Spreadsheets, and Presentations.
Version 1.13.0 (September 6, 2017)
- Added Google Adsense.
- Added Google Analytics.
- Added Google Domains.
- Added Google Forms.
- Updated Thunderbird version compatibility.
Version 1.12.0 (January 4, 2016)
- Added toolbar button to add additional Google accounts. (native in-page “add account” no longer works due to changes made by Google and incompatibility with Thunderbird’s native browser implementation)
Version 1.11.0 (November 17, 2015)
- Added Google Hangouts.
- Added Google Photos.
- Fixed identity for Picasa (previously displayed as photos, which was no longer correct following the launch of the NEW Google Photos service.
Version 1.10.0 (January 5, 2015)
- Repaired Google Docs/Spreadsheets/Presentations buttons.
- Code efficiency updates.
- New App Icon.
Version 1.9.2 (February 17, 2014)
- Added icons for custom links.
Version 1.9.1 (December 19, 2013)
- Updated compatibility with latest versions of Thunderbird.
Version 1.9.0 (August 21, 2013)
- Added Google Play button.
- Added 3 additional custom link buttons for a total of 6.
- Changed custom link buttons to read “Link 1”, “Link 2”, “Link 3”, etc.
Version 1.8.0 (August 13, 2013)
- Updated the icons set to a beautiful new generation.
- Added Google News button.
- Added Google Books button.
- Updated Google Docs button to represent service name change to Google Drive.
- Fixed new Doc/Spreadsheet/Presentation buttons so new Drive items can be created inside Thunderbird.
- Removed buttons associated with stale services (Wave, Reader).
- Updates support for Mozilla Thunderbird though version 26.0.
Version 1.7.0 (January 12, 2012)
- Added Google Contacts Tab.
- Added 3 Custom Buttons.
- Updates support for Mozilla Thunderbird though version 12.0a1.
Version 1.6.0 (November 8, 2011)
- Added Blogger Tab.
- Updated Google+ Button. Fixes v7+ visual glitch and its styling now conforms to other G-Hub Buttons.
- Updates support for Mozilla Thunderbird though version 11.0a1.
- Thanks to some updates from Google, Google docs documents now work without workarounds in the new editor.
- Updates support for Mozilla Thunderbird though version 8.0a1.
- Adds Google+ support.
- WORKAROUND: Create new document (using new button). Documents created by other methods cannot be edited because of an incompatibility between Google Docs and Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Added button to create Google Documents.
- Added button to create Google Spreadsheets.
- Added button to create Google Presentations.
- Fixed incorrect small version icon for Google Docs.
- Updated compatibility for Thunderbird v5.
- Changed options dialog to scroll contents to accommodate users on netbooks or lower resolution screens.
- Added Google Finance Tab.
- Added Google Sites Tab.
- Added Picasa Tab.
- Updated click handlers.
- added Google Logout Button.
- updated Google Maps icon.
- corrects minor typo.
- added Google Search tab.
- added Google Maps tab.
- added click handler to make tabs link handling smarter.
- small cosmetic fixes for buttons.
- Initial Release.